December 8, 2015

CLASS OF 2017 SENIOR REP SEARCH



It’s that time of year again, when I begin my search for a handful of fun, stylish, friendly, and full-of-life High School teens to represent Gypsy Tree Photography!

I’m not looking for just anyone to apply, I’m looking specifically for High School Juniors that connect with and love my style of photography. I encourage you to spend some time looking around my WEBSITE and FACEBOOK PAGE to make sure I am the right fit for you. If you want your senior photo experience to be one-of-a-kind, then we may just be the perfect fit!


The Details:

* If selected, you will receive a HUGE discount on your senior session/sessions and incentives and discounts on prints or digital files.
* Senior Reps and a parent or guardian must sign a senior rep contract with full model release for advertising purposes.
* A discounted session fee of $100 is required and due upon signing the Senior Rep Agreement. This will then come off of any order that you place for packages.
*FREE Mini session this Spring (2016), with a minimum of 10 photos for promotional use on Social Media. This shoot will be a group session with the other Senior Reps and also we will do individual shots.
* You will receive 10 watermarked, web-sized images to use via social media.
* You will receive 25 Senior Model cards featuring YOU to pass out. Let’s hope you need more!
* Discounted Full senior session, including an online gallery with at least 35 proofs ($100 value).
* The rep with the most referrals for the season by November 1, 2016 will receive ALL of their images for free in the form of digital files, with a print release.

  

My Rules:

* Your parent’s permission is crucial.
* You will need to sign a Senior Rep contract and Modeling Release.
* You will ONLY promote Gypsy Tree Photography
* Space is limited so apply today! Entries are still being accepted.
 


After all applications have been reviewed, I will contact the chosen few to be a part of our superstar team. Sometimes, I get too many applications for the position, so if you’re not accepted, don’t sweat it! I would still love to chat about scheduling your senior session.

xoxo
Amy
COPY CODE

0 comments:

Post a Comment