May 27, 2013

fathers day contest!






June is all about Daddies! When my littles were tiny, there were so many days I would walk into a room and find their Daddy doing a big silly dance with them. Their giggles could be heard throughout the entire house. I realized then it doesn't matter if he does the dishes, folds laundry or grabs milk at the store. What matters is the look on my littles faces when they hear daddy’s truck pull up in the driveway or the look on their faces when he gives them piggy back rides around the house. It’s the best feeling to see joy and happiness in your children’s eyes. I think its now time to put the focus on all those daddies out there. So I am announcing my first ever “My Daddy’s Got It” contest!

How to enter:
1. Please submit a photo of Dad. It can be a moment you treasure of him and the kids or a self-portrait. Send entries to gypsytree@windstream.net
2. Like Gypsy Tree Photography on Facebook.
3. Send all your friends and family to my facebook page Gypsy Tree Photography ; this is where the voting will take place. Ask them to like the page before voting.
4. Post “Just entered Gypsy Tree Photography’s “My Dad’s Got It” contest on your facebook page.
5. Come back here and leave a comment for every place you shared about this contest.

Entry Details:
1. Sessions must take place by August 31st, 2013
2. One image per entry.
3. No professional images.

Best yet…What do I win?
1st Place: Image with the most likes will win a FREE SESSION and 10-15 images on disc
2nd Place: $50 gift certificate to Gypsy Tree Photography
3rd Place: $25 gift certificate to Gypsy Tree Photography

Entries for this contest will close at 11:59pm on June 14th, 2013. The winners will be announced on Fathers Day, June 16, 2013! Good luck!!

xoxo
amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment