August 18, 2013

2013 Fall Mini Session Details | Central PA Photographer



I am so excited to offer fall mini sessions this year!  Fall is my fav time of year, the sunlight is amazing!  A perfect opportunity for a Holiday card photo!  Please review ALL information before booking.


Date:  Saturday, October 19th… rain date will be Saturday, October 26th. please make sure you are available both days in case we need to reschedule!

Time:  Ten time slots available: 9:00am, 9:30am, 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00 am, 3:00pm, 3:30pm, 4:00pm, 4:30pm and 5:00pm.  Email me at gypsytree@windstream.net to secure your session time.  Please let me know which slot you would like when you e-mail me. First come, first serve per time of e-mail.  You must arrive on time!  

Location:  A field behind my home in Ansonville.

Cost:  $175...a $50 deposit fee is due at time of booking.  The remainder will be due at the time of session, please have payment ready.  Up to 5 people only, no pets.  $20 extra for each additional person.

Details:  I have been dreaming of each detail for this mini-session for months.  Think hay bales, pumpkins, fall bunting, a pumpkin stand and maybe even a vintage john deere tractor.  There will be lots of props to pick from!

Digital Image:  Image on disc will be photographers professional choice.  Disc will ship within 2-3 weeks of shoot!       

I sure hope to see you soon!
xoxo
amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment