February 3, 2016

Milky Dreams.



Milky Dreams. A Model Call.

I am a huge supporter of breastfeeding. For me, it was one of the best parts of mothering my littles. I knew as soon as I found out I was pregnant that I would breastfed my children. It’s not just about milk; it’s about that little face looking up at you with big, trusting eyes and the bond you create during those sweet moments together. 

But I also realize there are Mama's who can't breastfeed.  Maybe their baby was adopted, maybe Mama's milk never came in or breastfeeding simply wasn't a fit for their family.  I can only imagine with the recent public outpouring of support for breastfeeding, that formula feeding mothers may be feeling left out, shamed  or have anxiety over not breastfeeding. 

While I wholeheartedly support the breastfeeding movement, I don’t want to alienate formula feeding mothers either.  

And with that, I have decided to do a photo project celebrating the beauty and bond of simply feeding our babies.  It's a no shame, no judgement kind of project.  Let's face it, all our babies are healthy and loved regardless of how they're fed.

Together we can help more mothers overcome the shame, judgement and challenges that come with both ways of feeding.

If you live in the Central PA area and are interested in being a part of this project, please fill out this form and I'll be in touch. The form can be found by clicking Milky Dreams Project Application or follow this link https://form.jotform.com/60334563739157

If you have any questions, please contact me at gypsytree@windstream.net or on my Facebook page.

xoxo
Amy ♡

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't see the form. I will be breastfeeding again come April. I don't live in pa anymore but I visit my family usually once a month so if there is a date for a shoot then I could just come up that weekend. Love what you do to help normalize breastfeeding!

Unknown said...

Hi Aimee. Here is the link to the application. I would LOVE to have you be a part of this project!

https://form.jotform.com/60334563739157

Haley Strong said...

Love this! What a great idea Amy!

Unknown said...

Love the concept. Glad to see modesty and indecency are not an issue anymore.

Post a Comment