May 8, 2013

the kester family | family photography



he may only be three months old, but sweet wyatt handled his session like an old pro.  and his older brother conner?  yeah, absolute cutie patootie.  it was a super laid back, country bumpkin sesh and this fam was as fun to work with as they come.  plus, they *adore* that baby boy of theirs, and that means i had the easiest shoot I could ask for.  just let them love on each and click the shutter…not too shabby!  add in grandma, aunt and great grandma & grandpa to the mix and you have an amazing family sesh jam-packed full of love!

ps...you know as a lover of cowboy boots myself, i adore this first shot.  and mama's boots?  yeah, i want them.







xoxo
amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
How do I order the picture of my Mom and Dad in black and white. I would like a 5X7. Let me know. Thanks

Sharon Kritzer

Anonymous said...

Amy, I would like to order the above pic of Mike's sister Rachel holding Wyatt, it is attached to the one of me holding Owen & Wyatt. I did not see it with the others when I logged in. thanks so much and great Job!!!!
Yvonne (Mike's Mom)

Post a Comment